Crossing the finish line



Finally! Today is the day. Today we get to sit back and enjoying our film. There is nothing more to do. Do today we decided to all watch our film one last time and enjoy it.   I also showed it to my family. I screen mirrored it to the tv so they could get the full effect. They all enjoyed it so much. The complemented the editing and the parts I was in. Although they enjoyed every aspect.   I felt relieved that we we’re finally done. I am excited for everyone at Cambridge to watch our film. I hope they enjoy it and get the thrill aspect of it. I had so much fun working on this project. Personally my favorite part was brainstorming.    This part was fun because we got to use our creativity. I loved coming up with the endless possibilities. I am happy with how our film ended up. The process was lots of work but was well worth it in the end. I learned so many new things and gained new experiences. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Film

Finish editing