Completed


Time for the finishing touches. Today is the day the changes from our review would take place. All final edits and tweaks have been made. This was all done by Ayden. I really enjoyed working on this film. My favorite part was documenting this project through the blogs. My group members and I worked well together and put in lots of dedication. This project helped me get a better understanding of more aspects of film that I had not explored yet. There is not anything I think I would do different next time besides pick a different group. This has nothing to do with my group I just like switching it up.   I then watched some of the other groups films. I loved seeing all the different films and creative ideas. This showed all the different possibilities and ideas. We let other people watch our film and give feedback. The feedback was good and consisted of complements. this made our group feel good about our film. We we’re finally completed and the stress was relived. After This we continued to watch film  to make sure it was Perfect. I am so excited with how it turned out after reviewing it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Film

Crossing the finish line

Finish editing