Finish editing

Today was another editing day. Today would be our last bit of overall editing. This means that by the end of editing today we would have somewhat of a film done. Without the finishing touches our film would be done with the first round of editing. I started off by watching what we already had done. It looked great so far. I had to send the rest of the scenes we filmed to Ayden. Ayden is the one editing because he has the most experience. So I watched as he edited and took notes. I also made sure to pay attention to any mistakes that might be made. We all helped make decisions when it came to editing and gave our feedback. I enjoyed this process. Since the pressure was not on me. We all talked a lot about how we wanted the final film to come out. I really liked how our film was coming out so far. I felt like it really fit in the thriller category. The drone background sound really added to the thrill of the film. At this point all the scenes had been trimmed and aligned. Now all we have to do is revise and edit small details. I am so excited to see how it turns out! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Film

Crossing the finish line