Film Review


Finally we are coming to an end! We were complete. Almost complete, it was time to review. This was the easy part. Although it was easy it was crucial.   This part took lots of focus and communication. I started off my day by when our film was sent in the group chat. I watched it myself and took a few mental notes but nothing to specific yet. We all were going to review it later on in the day. I thought the film looked great so far before any changes. We all sat down and watched the film together without making any critics the first time.   Our group decided we really liked it so far. The second time we watched it we took some notes on what needed to be fixed. I noticed the added sound wasn’t loud enough. I also noticed that some of the transitions could’ve be tweaked. Those were the only things I noticed that i thought should be fixed.   My group members also only picked out a couple of things to change. We all agreed on the changes that need to be made. We watched it again to make sure we didn’t miss anything. All that has to be done now are those finishing touches. I am excited to see how it turns out with the changes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Film

Crossing the finish line

Finish editing